In compliance with Article VIII of the Constitution and By-Laws of MD-16, I, Lion Bob Freidel, Council Chair (MD-16), hereby issue the official Call for the 2023 New Jersey State Convention.
The New Jersey Lions (MD-16) 102nd State Convention will be held from Friday May 19th, 2023 to Saturday, May 20th, 2023 at the Tropicana in Atlantic City, NJ. The purpose of the convention will be to elect District officers, including Governors and Vice Governors for Sub Districts, and to transact such other business as may properly come before the meetings.
This year’s convention includes Seminars, Exhibits, a Memorial Service, LCIF Dinner, Hospitality room, State Awards Breakfast, Sub-districts meetings, Saturday Evening Gala, and Diabetes Walk.
Our International Guest will be International Director Lion Deb Weaverling, from Basehor, Kansas, USA. Director Deb was elected to serve a two-year term as international director of Lions Clubs International at the association’s 103rd International Convention, June 25 through June 29, 2021. Director Weaverling has 30 years of experience as a human resources specialist and Administrator. She currently works as the office manager of a local accounting firm.
Registration information will be emailed to you in a separate email.
On behalf of the Council of Governors, I encourage every club in the Multiple District to participate in the 102nd New Jersey Lions State Convention.
Yours in Lionism,
Lion Bob Freidel
Council Chair MD16 (2022-2023)
The registration forms and other information can be found below.
- Please click here for the Registration Form
- Please click here for the Memorial Form
- Please click here for the Delegate/Alternate Form
- Please click here for the Thursday Reception Information
- Please click here for the Convention Ad Book Letter
- Please click here for the Bio of our International guest International Director Lion Deb Weaverling
- Stride Walk Registration Form
- Exhibitors Registration Form