Lions get ready to celebrate your Centennial in the place where it all began! Lions Clubs International is planning a magnificent celebration of Lions and for Lions in Chicago. Highlights of the many activities scheduled throughout convention week include the three plenary sessions, the festive International Parade of Nations, thought provoking guest speakers, a spectacular international show, and the installation of our 2017-2018 International President.
Chicago is a perfect setting for you and your fellow Lions, Lionesses and Leos to come together in “The City Where It All Began.” Located on the banks of Lake Michigan, the Windy City is one of the top convention destinations in the United States. Its unique history, Midwestern hospitality, gourmet restaurants, colossal skyscrapers, and world-class shopping are just a few of the reasons why Chicago has something for everyone.
The Chicago convention also offers a unique opportunity for you to visit LCI’s International Headquarters in Oak Brook, just 30 minutes west of the city, where you will be able to take a self-guided tour of headquarters, get your picture taken, and meet our many staff members who will be there to welcome you.
2017 LCI Chicago Convention Registration and Hotel
- Registration Fee through January 13, 2017 is US$130
- From January 14 through March 31, 2017 the regular registration fee is US$180
- April 1, 2017 through onsite registration, the fee is US$200.
Leo Registration Fee:
- Omega Leo – (18 years and over) US$60
- Alpha Leo – (17 years and under) US$10
Registrants will receive an official name badge and souvenir medallion; official convention program; one ticket for the International Show.
Convention badges are mailed in late May 2017 to each registered delegate or group.
All changes (name change, arrival/departure date revisions) must be submitted in writing by May 1, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 LCI Convention Registration and Housing System is available now!
LCI Official Hotels in Chicago
- Guests at LCI’s delegation hotels will have free shuttle transportation to all official convention events. Booking your hotel through LCI helps us keep convention fees low.
- Lions will be assigned to their delegation hotels on a first-come, first-served basis through January 13, 2017.
- After January 13, Lions can choose their delegation hotel or a hotel based on rate or location (subject to availability).
- In addition to at least one adult registration fee, a hotel deposit in the amount of US$200 per room is required to make a reservation. The deposit is not the daily rate but will guarantee the reservation. The deposit will be credited to your guest folio at check out.
- The deadline for group refunds of hotel deposits is May 1, 2017.
- The deadline for individual refunds of hotel deposits is May 1, 2017. Failure to cancel by this deadline will result in the forfeiture of your hotel deposit.
- Registration and Housing Terms and Conditions
- Delegation Hotel Assignments
- Hotel Price List
- Hotel Map