In compliance with Article VIII of the Constitution and By-Laws of MD-16, I, Jack Romano, Council Chair MD-16, hereby issue the official Call for the 2018 New Jersey State Convention.
The New Jersey Lions (MD-16) 97th State Convention will be held from Thursday May 17th, 2017 to Saturday May 19th, 2018, at the Bally’s in Atlantic City, NJ. Official businesses will begin at 10:00am on Friday May 18, 2018 and conclude on Saturday May 19, 2018. The purpose of the convention will be to elect District officers, including Governors and Vice Governors for Sub Districts, and to transact such other business as may properly come before the meetings.
This year’s convention includes Seminars, Exhibits, a Memorial Service, LCIF Dinner, Hospitality rooms, State Awards Breakfast, sub-districts meetings, Saturday Evening Gala, Diabetes Walk, and Eye Screening. To download the Convention Schedule, CLICK HERE!
Our International guest is International Director Ardie Klemish from Adair, Iowa. Director Klemish is a banking and insurance compliance officer. A member of the Adair Lions Club since 1999, she has held many offices within the association, including club president, district governor and multiple district GLT coordinator. For Director Klemish full biography, please CLICK HERE.
On behalf of the Council of Governors, I encourage every club in the Multiple District to participate in the 97th New Jersey Lions State Convention.
Early bird Hotel registration is now open. You can reserve your room via phone at 888-516-2215, using Group: NJ Lions District 16 or code SB05LN8 or you can reserve online using the following link:
To Register Online and pay using your Credit Card, Click the REGISTER button below:
Online Ticketing Powered by Eventbee
Please find below the Registration form:
- To download the 2018 NJ State Convention Registration Package, Click Here
- To download the 2018 NJ State Convention Delegates Form, Click Here
- To download the 2018 NJ State Convention Memorial Service Form, Click Here
- To download the 2018 NJ State Convention SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, Click Here
- To download the 2018 NJ State Convention SEMINAR TOPICS, Click Here
- To download the 2018 Convention Book Ad Order Forms, Click Here
- To download the 2018 Exhibitor Application, Click Here
- To download the 2018 Thursday Convention Reception Invitation, Click Here
- To download the 2018 Friday PDG Luncheon 2017 Invitation, Click Here
To download the 2018 NJ State Convention Schedule of Events, Click Here
To download the 2018 International Convention Shirt and Jacket Order form, CLICK HERE!