In compliance with Article VIII of the Constitution and By-Laws of MD-16, I, John Kobland, Council Chair MD-16, hereby issue the official Call for the 2016 New Jersey State Convention.
The New Jersey Lions (MD-16) 95th State Convention will be held from Thursday May 19th, 2016 to Saturday May 21st, 2016, at the Bally’s in Atlantic City, NJ. Official businesses will begin at 10:00am on Friday May 20, 2016 and conclude on Saturday May 21, 2016. The purpose of the convention will be to elect District officers, including Governors and Vice Governors for Sub Districts, and to transact such other business as may properly come before the meetings.
This year’s convention includes Seminars, Exhibits, a Memorial Service, LCIF Dinner, Hospitality rooms, State Awards Breakfast, sub-districts meetings, Saturday Evening Gala, Diabetes Walk, and Eye Screening. To download the Convention Schedule, CLICK HERE!
Our International guest is International Director Jerome Thompson, from Moulton, Alabama. Director Thompson is an attorney. A member of the Moulton Lions Club since 1989, he has held many offices within the association, including club secretary, club treasurer, club membership chairperson, district governor, district public relations & Lions information chairperson, district GMT coordinator and multiple district GMT coordinator. For Director Thompson full biography, please CLICK HERE.
On behalf of the Council of Governors, I encourage every club in the Multiple District to participate in the 95th New Jersey Lions State Convention.
Early bird Hotel registration is now open. You can reserve your room via phone at 888-516-2215, using code SBO 5LD6 or you can reserve online using the following link:
Please find below the Registration form:
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention Registration Package, Click Here
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention Delegates Form, Click Here
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention Memorial Service Form, Click Here
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, Click Here
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention SEMINAR TOPICS, Click Here
- To download the 2016 Convention Book Ad Order Forms, Click Here
- To download the 2016 Exhibitor Application, Click Here
- To download the 2016 Thursday Convention Reception Invitation, Click Here
- To download the 2016 NJ State Convention Schedule of Events, Click Here