2013-2014 President’s Theme
Follow Your Dream
Join International President Barry Palmer and Lions everywhere in fulfilling the dream of stronger clubs, stronger communities and stronger Lions. Check out the LCI resources that can help you achieve your dream.
Responsibility. Service is more than a dream—it’s our identity.
- Global Service Action – Get involved in our year-round service initiatives that impact youth, vision, hunger, and environment.
- Tree Planting – Plant a tree and better our environment.
- Reading Action Program – Make reading and literacy a focus in your community and share the dream of education.
Reach. More members mean more service, and satisfied members lead to active and engaged clubs. Here are key resources for growing and strengthening your club:
- Just Ask! – This new member recruiting guide will get your club ready to invite new members and be prepared for success when you do.
- Membership Satisfaction Guide – Learn how you can keep members happy and coming back.
- Club Excellence Process – Get your club performing at its highest level through the interactive CEP workshop. Now available in two versions – CEP Pro and CEP Lite.
- Start a new club – You can give others the opportunity to make a real difference by starting a new club in your community.
Recognition. Lions are making a difference and deserve recognition for their achievements. Here’s a look at some of the ways you can earn it:
- Club Membership Awards – Find out how your club and members can earn awards for inviting and retaining members.
- Excellence Awards – Find out how your club or district can qualify for pins and patches that celebrate your achievements.
- Presidential Award for Zone and Region Chairpersons – Zone and Region Chairpersons can earn a special presidential pin each quarter to recognize their leadership.
- Dream Achiever Awards – District governors can earn a one-of-a-kind pin and a Presidential Medal when they reach superior membership results.
To learn more about International President Barry Palmer: